Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue

Suede's cheapskate wedding ideas.....:P


Well, It's June people and in Second Life just the same as real life, people are rushing to get partnered up, at least 3 of my girlie pals are getting hitched, and I have been shopping with them.

Well they have been shopping and I have been saying.. how much.. and they have been saying.. 3000 lindens.. and I have been saying.. wtf.. So anyway it got me thinking. Weddings in SL are expensive just like real life, of course when you spend that kind of Lindens on a gown.. yes you look lovely.. really lovely.. but hang on a sec.. can we do it cheaper.

So here is what I did. I have a budget of 1200L that is it and I have to get the dress and accessories and hair and the skin and shoes.. in order to kit my bride out, and I can use anything in my inventory I all already have, so sorry in advance if you see something you like which is not available any more.





Modern Bride
Skin Lacie 01 [Peach] Glow skin LAQ Pre-owned
Hair (LH_hair_13_rabi_black_M) 200L
Earrings Second Mirage available on xstreetsl Pre-owned
Lace Gloves Reasonable Desires Wedding Cancan 199L
Dress RunoRuno Hyperkinectic Dress White 50L
Shoes Perquita Cutie Pie in White 99L
Bouquet Fresh cut Bouquet ( xstreetsl) 100L
Grand Total 658L

No comments:

Post a Comment