Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goldfrapp..

I am very keen on the band Goldfrapp and being a bit of a pottymouth myself, I appreciate Alison, has special way with words.. coughs..
So I took these photos with her in mind,


At a photosphere with this ring as a prop.. it was quite cute it had about 7 different pose options and of course you can always change the background texture and colour scheme, I just thought it fitted my channeling of Alison Goldfrapp to a T.

Style Card
Skin Lelutka Eclatlight group gift ( light brows)
Hair Cake Dakota light blond hair
Socks **MIS** November Group Freebie - Baggy Socks Sage
Shoes Coco Summerchoice awards 2009 gift Ankle wrap wedges ( available in her store)
Skirt [KA] Dead Naga Mini Olive
Top Ce cubic effect Wrap tank mini dress- green
Necklace - Afrika Necklace Gold - Group gift

And now for your listening pleasure.... it's Oh La La.. dial up my number........

No comments:

Post a Comment