Thursday, October 6, 2011

David Bowie Eyes

One Blue and One Green

From September 2011


I really like odd eyes, and Glow studio has a series of eyes which have prim orbs ( I did write balls there first, but it sounded bad). The trick with prim eyes is that you can have different colours.. claps hands.. gives a lot of choice on avatar customization.

From September 2011

From September 2011

I went for Azure and Jungle, I am wearing my Chloe skin from Belleza and my RedQueen hairstyle called Crush. Piercings are from Grunge Soul Project.

Style Card
Eyes [glow] Scenic Eyes Collection - Azure/jungle
Ears 6DOO* wakka elf ears A left color:medium,light ondo mode
Piercings .Pekka. Omni Piercing - F - Mouth GSP
Skin -Belleza- Chloe Fair line 5
Hair [rQ]Crush~BLONDE/CHERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment