Friday, October 7, 2011

The Cello

From October 7, 2011


I am really getting into this look, and so I went looking for a good location to take some photos for the blog. I found this town which honestly at the beginning didnt look like it was going to suit my needs but then I wandered into an abandoned theatre and there sitting in the empty pit was a cello, I loved it and here is my series.
From October 7, 2011

From October 7, 2011


Style Card
Hair ^;^CaTwA^;^ Lamar HairStyle -Black/White-
Ears *6DOO* wakka elf ears B
Skin -Belleza- Aiko pale group gift
Piercings .:ellabella:. Starchild (eyes) - mouth
Tattoo devre tattoo [BuLut Beorn]
Knickers !tarnished :: Bon Bon black*!t :: Special Jerk ~black[ december larkham]
Tank ( R E D ) M I N T ~ T S & T O P S ~ S K U L L (No.5) [also free in lucky chairs]
Cello sakisa_celloREZ_set ver2.0サキっち (sakisa.mazi)
Poses PIDIDDLE - Artistic Taxidermy Pose Set Gift

Location
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Land%20of%20Glory/36/90/39
From October 7, 2011

From October 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment