Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pink 52 weeks of colour

From Suede Design Studio


I love this shade of pink, I think they call it ashes of roses, or blush, in rl H&M has tons of items in this colour for the summer, I wanted to buy it all and also in Second Life, I saw so many lovely things, I bought a lot of different things, went on a bit of a pink binge, at least in SL, I can spend more freely, grins.. thanks the gods for micro-purchases.

I am showing you today my favourite old jeans from Ibizarre mixed up with a beautiful crossover top ( Zaara ) and a sculpted jacket with a print I love from LeeZu. I am also wearing hair from Lelutka, I almost didn't buy it cause I don't like the name of it, but it's really pretty hair, So I bought it anyway.

Oh btw, the top comes with sculpted flowers, sorry I was too lazy to switch to viewer 2, so I could layer it all up, I just hate that thing. So just see the flowers in your minds eye.

From Suede Design Studio


Style Card

JACKET Arabesque Pink ( Lee Zu)
TOP Zayba in Sorbet ( zaara)
SKIN Glam Affair Natural BHB TDR 29
TROUSERS Ibizarre pink leather
HAIR Lelutka Jackeline

No comments:

Post a Comment