Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dottie Dots

Black, White and a dash of Red

From Suede Design Studio


I really liked this group gift, which I actually saw on one of my friends inworld and asked them about it and then tp'ed off as quick as I could to go and grab one as well.

I like stripes with dots, I wonder if it is still a big fashion NoNo, or maybe anything goes these days, So I teamed up with my lovely soft chiffon dotty blouse a pair of striped capri pants from ADiva, ( sniffs, I liked Annejoy and all her designs) with a punchy red bag from Indy Designs a mini hunt gift from Christmas I think, but I am sure she has something similar in store and my super cute shoes from Nardcotix, I also added a Celtic style bracelet, well I am a Celt after all.

Style Card


Bracelet (Dahlinks) 12 Coin Bracelets
Skin -Glam Affair - Sakura skin - Help JapanNatural BR_B 01
Shoes NX-Nardcotix Varela White
Capri pants aDIVA Couture Beyonce Pinstriped 7/8 Pants ( closed)
Eyelashes Tattoo Layer Amon-Ra Eyeliner w Black Diva Eyelashes
Bag Indy & Co.: "Fab" Hobo: Red (Christmas Hunt Prize)
Blouse Timmy - Black Dots- Blouse+Lace (GROUP GIFT)(Glasz DeCuir )

No comments:

Post a Comment