Sunday, May 15, 2011

! Glitterati ! - Sneaker Passion Heels

From Suede Design Studio


I must admit, in real life I am a fan of sneakers, or trainers as we Brits call them, and I have seen them with heels in rl, but they just never looked right too me, I always stick to traditional flat sneakers, I dont even like those funky, Sketchers which are supposed to help you shapeup.

But I have had to eat my words with these brand new spiffy Sneaker heels from Glitterati, I have two pairs, black which I am previewing for you here and also a brown pair I will sneak into another post soon.

From Suede Design Studio


I took these photos in the Ibizzare store, I saw these two wonderful wooden birds and thought yep there is my background.

Style Card
Shoes! Glitterati ! - Sneaker Passion Heels - Black*
Shirt Ibizarre Ruffle Shirt ( 50L discount section)
Skin -Glam Affair - Mary Natural - TDR 29( The Dressing Room)
Boyshorts :bijou: Focus shortleggings [FirePlay(glay)] ( Sorry store has closed)
Hair Esk-Imo Rin II Hair (Black)( Help Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment