Saturday, May 14, 2011

Grace from Purple Moon

Grace

From Suede Design Studio


This beautiful gown was dropped into my inventory a little while back and I took a series of photos for it, but I mislaid them and it has taken me a while to get around to doing another set, so sorry Purple Moon, cause this dress is the *da Bomb* and deserved to be blogged within seconds of receiving it.

From Suede Design Studio


The pink chiffon of the dress is so delicate that I didnt want to distract from it at all and so I just went for plain and simple and let this lovely gown speak for it's self. The only thing I added was this cute parasol which I already had in my inventory and I just fancied bring it out to air and a little pink flower in my hair.

Style Card
Dress:: PM :: Grace by PurpleMoon -Review Copies (B)
Hair [ 69 ] KERI - Noir -
Hair Flower All The Rage - Hair Flower - Pink Flexi Tail
Eyeliner Tattoo Layer Amon-Ra Eyeliner w Black Fierce Eyelashes
Skin -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt - Jadis - a - hairbase
Parasol ~TDD~ Princess Parasol (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment