Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sepia

From Suede

Okay, So I tried to make a sepia post for the 52 weeks of colour, by using a sepia coloured tattoo, and boots and eyes and makeup, and while the effect is good, I think my photos are too edgy for their original purpose.. but I really like them so here they are.

From Suede


From Suede
From Suede

I haven't bothered with a style card, but my hair is Serena from Exile, Skin Laci from LAQ with Audrey from Tuli lipstick, Boots I bought on Marketplace SL, I can get you the proper name if you leave me a request in comments, and the tattoos are called Skull, and my eyes are called Goldfire. I am going to go and find a nice dress or something so I don't miss a week, but not tonight cause I am not in the mood, hopefully tomorrow I will have some focus, I just feel off-center tonight.

From Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment