Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Redgrave Secret Sale.. Glam Black

From Suede

The last item from Redgraves 50 Lindens sale is this great evening dress, so sexy and stylish with an unusual edge.. it has corded front attachments with a corded skirt. As well as an attachment for the neck piece and cute little gloves, the sequins are very nicely done and the cords look really great.. just a fantastic mixture of textures.

I matched th e dress up with the Giftie Skin from Glam Affair *Jadis*, which has been justly blogged to death, It is so lovely, and it is very hard to pull me away from my staples of Tuli and LAQ, but this skin.. well I know everybody loves it, including me.
From Suede

I matched up my dress with Serana Hair from Exile, which I just love I have it in several colours, the texture and flow just always looks great from every angle. My boots are the ones I got from the Diamonds are Mine hunt, I know I am flogging them to death, but I cant help it, they are just a beautiful plain black with just the right height heel and they look great no matter what I put on with them.
From Suede
.


Style Card
Skin Glam Affair, Jadis, Gift
Hair Serena, Twilight Exile
Dress Sequined corded dress, Redgrave 50L
Boots Foxy Boots, Black

No comments:

Post a Comment