Friday, March 11, 2011

Indie Rose.. Boho Chiffon

From Suede Design Studio

I went to see a store that was featured on the feeds and whilst I was there, I wandered around the sim and found this cute shop, **Indie Rose** the designer is called Angelina Eizenberg-Oxhall Anyway back to the store which did a few things I just adored the first one is this chiffon Boho dress, I bought it in black from the store and went away and then found the cream version in a special section on the sim, for only 50L so I went ahead and bought that as well.

I am showing you both versions here with a little help from my friend photoshop.
I think the top alone will also cool really nice with jeans and I have a long plain skirt in white which I am thinking would make a hip Hippie* look for the summer.

I did have to adjust the prims on the skirt to fit me.. big bum.. .and but it was pretty painless.

Style Card
The Dark version
Hair Cake - Bitten - Black - Flexi Hair
Eyes- Glam Affair - Stella Eyes n4
Ring Zaara : Kashiti bobble ring *pearl* (gold)
Sandals AOHARU_WALK_SuedeLaceupSandals_Black_
Skin LAQ ~ Nellie 01 [Peach] Glow skin
Dress ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Chiffon Jumper *BLACK*
The Light Version
Hair>TRUTH< Bea 2 Streaked - auburn
Eyes FAB.PONY "Bambi" Eyes (Meadows)
Sandals *YS&YS* Raimbow Bianco Shoe
Skin LAQ ~ Nellie 01 [Peach] Glow skin
Dress ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Boho Chiffon Jumper {Cream}
~*INDIE ROSE*~ Boho Chiffon Jumper {Cream}

No comments:

Post a Comment