Sunday, March 20, 2011

Guy wears Red Mint

On The Road
From Suede Design Studio


What is the feeling when you're driving away from people, and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.”

Jack Kerouac


So here is my venture to the no-man's land of *Guy* land. I have on a great skin from Red Mint and a great T-shirt with a unusual skull print, I love the odd eyes on the skull,actually there are a series of Skull tshirts in Red Mint, all pretty cool, some skulls are definitely not human.

Also there is a male skin line, I really was impressed by the work on the body, I don't think it is easy to make realistic hairy guys, some avatars are sporting a rug on their bodies, but not my *Guy* no he is cool and sexy with just the right amount of testosterone. I really think more men might find this skin a good alternative to the bigger brands.
From Suede Design Studio


From Suede Design Studio


I also played around with my location a bit and decided on Tableau, which is very cool and fits totally with my Kerouac theme.
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


"Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?"

From Suede Design Studio


Style Card
Eyes- Glam Affair - Stella Eyes n4
Jeans Male Jeans Warm grey - Dutch Touch ( Iki Ikarus)
Hair *ARGRACE* KnitCap "Smooth shiny" ~ (Dark brown) Rika Oyen
Shape Belleza- Johan shape
Boots [CheerNo]-Male-Yaji Boots Low/Black-L (Old TDR)
Skin ( R E D ) M I N T ~ No.01 sunSKIN ~ UNSHAVED (w. hairBase) Moni Schulze
Tank ( R E D ) M I N T ~ T S & T O P S ~ S K U L L (No.4)

Quotes from the novel On the Road written by Jack Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment